What Active Dharma is:
- Manifested Dharma practice.
- Logical adjustments in our awareness, behavior and communication, for the benefit of all.
- A passion for comprehension, realization and empirical insight.
- Enjoyment of the Dharma path.
What Active Dharma isn’t:
- Talking the talk, but not walking the walk.
- Staring at the medicine and not taking it.
- Spiritual materialism.
- Creating comfort zones within practice.
- Looking down on lineages or spiritual traditions different from ours.
- Suffering or making others suffer through unwholesome Dharma practice.
I’m sure there are more definitions of what is and isn’t Active Dharma, but for the moment this will suffice.
That said, I hope this website becomes a useful source of information for practitioners. If you have something to share or add to Active Dharma, please feel free to leave a comment or send me an email: luis dot alejandro dot serrano at gmail dot com.
– Alex (A Priori Kreuz)